Date(s) - 18/09/2023
10:00 am - 12:45 pm
Category: Crochet for Improvers
LINEN COLLECTION BAGS
Linen Collection gives you 2 patterns in 1 for making both the Crossbody and Phone Pouch. Perfect for carrying your phone, sun glasses and other summer accessories.
Leave unlined for a relaxed, slouchy finish or add a neutral or bright contrast fabric for more structure or a pop of colour.
For those who have learnt the basics of crochet, this lovely project-based workshop explores new stitches and techniques.
The Crossbody and Phone Pouch are designed around a single motif-square worked ‘in the round’. The top sections of the bag are worked back and forth in rows and finished off using pretty bobbles and picot edging.
Alongside the workshop, my mini-video tutorials will show you any extra techniques you may not have tried before.
In the workshop you will learn all the techniques and stitches needed for making both bags,
- We will begin making the Phone Pouch based around the single motif square (working in the round)
- Top border with Bobbles edging (working back and for)
- Joining your squares together for front and back.
- Adding a pretty ‘picot’ edging stitch.
- Crocheting a strap
Linen Collection Kits
Your Linen Collection Kits will provide you with enough yarn (Off-White or Sand ) to make the both bags.
- 4 ball of Drops Bomull-Lin yarn in choice of KIT 1 ~ Off -White or KIT 2 ~ Sand
- Size 4mm crochet hook
- tapestry needle to darn in ends
NB fabric for lining your bags is not included in the kits.
The class sizes are small (maximum 5 people) and fill up quickly!
If the class is showing fully booked please email me so I can add you to the waiting list and let you know when the next mini course will be taking place.
Bookings are closed for this class.